Candy and apples and pumpkins galore, all tasty morsels in Halloween lore. But watch out for witches on this frightful night. Lest all your goodies fly out of sight!
Trick~or~Treat Safety Tips
- Always accompany your young children when they are trick or treating. Older children should make sure they are trick or treating in a group. (Safety in numbers)
- Children should wear reflective markings on their costumes or carry a flashlight so they can be seen more easily in the dark.
- Teach your children to look both ways before crossing the street, and to use traffic signals and crosswalks.
- Remind children to walk, not run, from house to house.
- ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.
- Check children’s candy before they eat it.
Wishing all a safe, happy, scary, and sweet candy filled Halloween! From all of us here at SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda.